×

Procedure to apply for passport if criminal case is pending

I have 2 criminal cases against me sections are 354, 507, 383. Its been more than 18 months charge sheet is not yet filed. My passort date is near to renew. When i asked to kartoon he is saying need to go IO he will write something and submit in court than court will issue permission. Please let me know correct way to apply for passport renewal. 1)Charge sheet is not filed court will give permission for renewal. 2)On what grounds passport application is to be filled. 3)If Application is rejected to do next. 4)In how many months charge sheet is to filed as per law. 5)Is there any options to dismiss case as its been more than 1 year. 6)For application do need lawyer or can apply by own.7) can i go for FIR quash on what grounds please suggest

As simple as you can make application to the consern court they 100 percent allow such application because there is judgement of supreme court of India
Once you get this permission your passport automatically generated your passport

Then for charge sheet you can go for discharge application for the same

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore