Procedure to apply for passport if criminal case is pending

I have 2 criminal cases against me sections are 354, 507, 383. Its been more than 18 months charge sheet is not yet filed. My passort date is near to renew. When i asked to kartoon he is saying need to go IO he will write something and submit in court than court will issue permission. Please let me know correct way to apply for passport renewal. 1)Charge sheet is not filed court will give permission for renewal. 2)On what grounds passport application is to be filled. 3)If Application is rejected to do next. 4)In how many months charge sheet is to filed as per law. 5)Is there any options to dismiss case as its been more than 1 year. 6)For application do need lawyer or can apply by own.7) can i go for FIR quash on what grounds please suggest

Answers (1)

As simple as you can make application to the consern court they 100 percent allow such application because there is judgement of supreme court of India
Once you get this permission your passport automatically generated your passport

Then for charge sheet you can go for discharge application for the same

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have been selected as a PO in Canara Bank . I have a criminal court case pending against me (Sections 323 and 325). Will I face any problem or delay…

Read More

agar koi fake agncy chla rha ho.or foriegn me job dilane ka bol k pese le lete h to iski qa punishment hai india me? qa isme bail possibl hai? agr ha …

Read More

sir ,if I wish to use snatched phone Then what punishment should police do with me…

Read More

I am seller on and have sold one phone( of 23999) using but the buyer claims that he has received the package in damaged contion so, e…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue