Procedure to apply for passport if criminal case is pending

I have 2 criminal cases against me sections are 354, 507, 383. Its been more than 18 months charge sheet is not yet filed. My passort date is near to renew. When i asked to kartoon he is saying need to go IO he will write something and submit in court than court will issue permission. Please let me know correct way to apply for passport renewal. 1)Charge sheet is not filed court will give permission for renewal. 2)On what grounds passport application is to be filled. 3)If Application is rejected to do next. 4)In how many months charge sheet is to filed as per law. 5)Is there any options to dismiss case as its been more than 1 year. 6)For application do need lawyer or can apply by own. please suggest

If the accused is on bail then there is no required number of days under which chargesheet has to be filed. For passport renewal the case details need to be studied in depth to find out if permission of the court is needed to renew. The bail conditions also need to be studied. For quashing of FIR you need to apply to the HC. But for that also the facts and circumstances of the case need to be studied.