Procedure in case wife's parents are threatening to institute a false

Im from Jaipur Rajasthan and my wife is from Aligarh up.498 a case is filed by my wife in aligarh.Im going to attend date of 498 a on 16-10-17 with my family beacuse of advocate says chargesheet is going to whole family wants to come and attended date for sign..what is the meaning of chargesheet in 498 a case.??is this nessasary to go my whole family.mother and a brother.??my wife and his family threat that they impulse in false case when we attend our date and also threat me and my family to kill and hard by other ways..what to do for securing me and my family and attend date without any problems...what to plz soon...

Answers (1)

115 votes

A chargesheet is a document filed by the police after they have completed their investigation in which they laid down the case against the accused and list the sections which according to them have been breached as per their investigation. If your entire family is accused of the crime or if a summons has been issued against all, then all must appear before the Court. Otherwise, only you can go.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles