possibility of criminal defamation case due to false complaint

Sir, (1) One SC category person filed a complaint against me with SC/ST Commission of India, DCP conducted inquiry and held that the complaint could not substantiated as complaint was made to pressurize me to withdraw court cases that I had earlier filed against that SC person and were pending. (2) That SC person filed again filed his 2nd complaint to Parliament of India against me alleging use of caste based remarks for her. Through Ministry of Home affairs, Delhi Govt. Director of my depart came to my district and an inquiry was conducted against me. In the inquiry report said complaint was found false. Now on the basis of these two complaints can I file a case of Criminal Defamation u/s 499/500 IPC against that SC person or the only remedy for me was to file case for damages for malicious prosecution. Please advice. Regards

Dear Client
Yes on the basis of these two reports you can most definitely file for defamation, both criminal as well as civil. Under civil defamation and malicious prosecution you can ask for compensation and damages and under criminal defamation trial will be conducted and the respondent/opposite party can be jailed for two years and fined if found guilty. You have a good case, you may contact further for all kind of legal aid and advice.