police verification for gov job

Sir, i am doing preparation for gov job , but in the riot case, all the friends in the village were named, a total of 54 people were named, and also my name was added in this case (Section 143,147,149,353,323,324,333,341,427,425). This happened 8 years ago, now I am 26 years old.I am very worried whether I will prepare for a government job or not because if I become ineligible after preparing, a lot of time will pass..what to do

Well, I can advice you in this matter. However, it is best that you should connect on call & as such, you should go pursue one to one consultation with me. It is ideal & help me out to better understand about your case, as I want to ask certain questions relating to it.