Physically assaulted by a group of men

In Criminal Law
Me and my family members were physically assaulted and was spat on by our group of ppl and we are severely injured physically and mentally . They had been arrested by police and now they are out on bail. They also had filed a counter FIR against us. Please suggest some ideas on how we can but them back inside the jail.

Answers (1)

338 votes

Good afternoon sir / madam

I have perused your query. However for a better understanding of the issues involved I would be needing more information and facts from you in order to give you a comprehensive legal advice. Please feel free to get in touch.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles