passport impounded- permission to work abroad

Hi sir, I have a pending case of section 304B and 489A against me, since last 2 years and the case has not been resolved yet. All I'm getting are dates. Now I'm getting opportunity to work abroad, can I get permission to work abroad from the court ?

You can apply to the concerned Court for the permission of working abroad,failing which you can file a Criminal Revision Petition in High Court.
Application for passport may be rejected in such condition,you can refer to : The Passport Act sec.6(2) (e)- that the applicant has, at any time during the period of five years immediately preceding the date of his application, been convicted by a court in India for any offence involving moral turpitude and sentenced in respect thereof to imprisonment for not less than two years.