Non Cooperation With IO In 406 Case

Wife is not cooperating with io in recovery of dowry articles under 406 and because of this seizure list is pending..IO is not able to prepare chargesheet..she is saying she is in Bihar but it is totally false she has no bills no evidence and she is skipping on the advice of her lawyer not to recover dowry articles so that my bail will remain pending.I should the evidences where it proofs that she is going to teach some of her students and also attending her classes.she was having affair when I said this to her father she after watching those evidences filed 498a and 406.IO is not taking strict action when the evidence shown to her..what to do sir please advice me.

There are ways in which IO will accept the proofs provided by you, you need to trap her properly, in 498a bail is granted if you have complied 41a notice, you need to summon her through court, it needs proper planning