Narco test as theft in house & direct involvement of maid servant

22nd Feb'18 a theft occurred in my house amounting Rs 22,00,000/- to 24,00,000/- . The. Miscreants took only cash and ornaments only, the involvement of my maid servent is very much agreed by the investigating Officer, but they are not able to make her contact till date. What should I do. May I have the right to file a case against her & demand for narco test, then how & where?

Where your maid servant flew away?First of all the Court does not have any faith in all these type of test as a result the Court in my opinion will not pass any order in conducting these type of tests.Ask the I.O. to find your maid servant.
Regards