My anticipatory bail is rejected and disposed off before 6 months

In Criminal Law
My contact number and name was by mistakely given by someone under the FIR My ABA got rejected twice above 6 months and it's showing that case status is showing disposed and no legal actions were taken against me from day one now I want to apply for abroad job visa..... so what should I do Can I apply for the visa or should I have to remove my name from criminal record or there is some other option plz let me know ASAP as I am too much confused about it .. Plz

Sorry to know about your situation. Does your name appear in FIR? what is the offense?
have you applied bail application before high court?
you got to first explain in detail about the case and then only a proper consultation may be given..