Mother in law filing domestic violence case against daughter in law

Can mother in law file domestic violence case against daughter in law

Dear client,
Yes the mother in law can file domestic violence case against the Daughter in law according to Domestic violence act 2005.In this act give the opportunity to every women to file case against any person of the sharehousehold. And as per the provision of this act the aggrieved person must be a lady.

Yes.Domestic violence act is protection of women from violence who is suffering from violence , it protects women not any relationship ................................................,.................