×

quesMolestation by a Brahman boy threatening the victim

One minor girl from ST cast was tried to molest by a Brahman boy, a case was filled by victim's father U/S 354.

The boy was bailed out within two days and now they are threatening the victim and her family to take the case back or face the dire consequences. Victim is terrified. I request you to suggest some legal procedure to victim's safety and what she can do in such conditions?

• ansThe victim should immediately move to the High Court for cancelling the bail granted to the accused.
    That apart, she should find her own lawyer to prosecute the case, and not rely on the Public Prosecutor alone. In addition to above, the victim should move the High Court to seek protection for herself.