Legal procedure for out of court settlement of criminal case

sir I have filled a complained against a person who had made my fakeaccount on fb and was posting my pic from my past relation and was blackmailing me to upload my pic that was not relevant for anyone to see. Sir I m a student and I m really tired of court proceedings from last 2 years .I feel very depressed all this year and now I want to settle this issue out of court is this thing possible if yes then how

Answers (1)

68 votes

You should move an application to withdraw the suit before the court after agreement of parties and submission of affidavit. Reference maybe drwan from Jaitley Vs Kejriwal suit in Delhi HC which was withdrawn today after consent of both parties.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles