Legal procedure for out of court settlement of criminal case

sir I have filled a complained against a person who had made my fakeaccount on fb and was posting my pic from my past relation and was blackmailing me to upload my pic that was not relevant for anyone to see. Sir I m a student and I m really tired of court proceedings from last 2 years .I feel very depressed all this year and now I want to settle this issue out of court is this thing possible if yes then how

You should move an application to withdraw the suit before the court after agreement of parties and submission of affidavit. Reference maybe drwan from Jaitley Vs Kejriwal suit in Delhi HC which was withdrawn today after consent of both parties.