Legal advice and help as what to do how to solve this problem

Sir my husband cheated me and got the court marriage done 5 months ago for the sake of passport and visa to visit an relatives marriage .when asked about it my father in law said we told a lie and got the marriage done .sir to prove this i dont habe any proof because i and my family was fooled in this trick . My question is can this marriage be void or nullified because we were not ready for court marriage but we were tricked for it

Answers (3)

188 votes

if it is registered u need not worry about it u can file the case to the court and give you the maintenance the court and give you the maintenance the court and give scared of it waas the reason why I was just thinking about it Iu can file the case to the court and give you the maintenance the court and

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

168 votes

you can file a petition in court for nullity of marriage, please note the petition for nullity of marriage can be filed within a year, so file a complaint and then you can file please for petition for nullity of marriage.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
88 votes

yes you can file for the nullity of marriage on the ground of fraud and force , but in meantime you have to proove whatever you have stated before court otherwise it's considered on different aspects court may pass orders.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles