Legal advice and help as what to do how to solve this problem

Sir my husband cheated me and got the court marriage done 5 months ago for the sake of passport and visa to visit an relatives marriage .when asked about it my father in law said we told a lie and got the marriage done .sir to prove this i dont habe any proof because i and my family was fooled in this trick . My question is can this marriage be void or nullified because we were not ready for court marriage but we were tricked for it

if it is registered u need not worry about it u can file the case to the court and give you the maintenance the court and give you the maintenance the court and give scared of it waas the reason why I was just thinking about it Iu can file the case to the court and give you the maintenance the court and

you can file a petition in court for nullity of marriage, please note the petition for nullity of marriage can be filed within a year, so file a complaint and then you can file please for petition for nullity of marriage.

yes you can file for the nullity of marriage on the ground of fraud and force , but in meantime you have to proove whatever you have stated before court otherwise it's considered on different aspects court may pass orders.