Legal action against sexual harassment by husband & forceful marriage

I am so worried about my friend she has been sexualy harassed by her husband for 10 yrs. her parents are forcing her to stat with hin coz of what will ppl say if you come back. Her parents got her married at the age of 17. i am a third person and outsider but i really care for her and provide her with protection.

Answers (1)

51 votes

You have to gather courage and take your friend to the police station to lodge a complaint. If you are not comfortable taking her to the police stn you can also call the police to her house for recording her complaint. Simply call 100 and narrate the incident and a woman police officer will come to your place to record your complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles