Legal action against sexual harassment by husband & forceful marriage

I am so worried about my friend she has been sexualy harassed by her husband for 10 yrs. her parents are forcing her to stat with hin coz of what will ppl say if you come back. Her parents got her married at the age of 17. i am a third person and outsider but i really care for her and provide her with protection.

You have to gather courage and take your friend to the police station to lodge a complaint. If you are not comfortable taking her to the police stn you can also call the police to her house for recording her complaint. Simply call 100 and narrate the incident and a woman police officer will come to your place to record your complaint.