Legal action against ex boyfriend for defaming & mental torture

My ex boyfriend sends me messages insulting me, putting false accusations on me and threatens me if I filed a complaint. He abused me on phone. He also abets his girlfriend by pitting false accusations on me, to threten and insult me and she does accordingly. Shall I go to NCW or police to take legal action? What if I file the complain after 10 days if his last abusive call because I need time to convince my family

You Can File a written complaint to your nearest police station or in Senior Superintendent of Police Ofiice for concern problem against them.
You can also file an application through District Magistrate.

In this situation first you would have to lodge a FIR against this person who is blackmailed you on the basis of some pics or other things. Before lodge the report you have to inform to your parents about all this incident. For more query regarding your case you may contact to me through lawrato.

You have better option in ncw as this relates to women do go for it if you will not initiate he will continue put false allegations on u further record his calls and show whatever proof u have do collect n file a complaint

without support your family You will suffer,
why he is abusing you.
If he does not stop abusing you
Then don't make any complaint
you should loaged FIR.
It will be good for you But one thing be carefull regarding this step you name may be highlight.