Legal action against ex boyfriend for defaming & mental torture

My ex boyfriend sends me messages insulting me, putting false accusations on me and threatens me if I filed a complaint. He abused me on phone. He also abets his girlfriend by pitting false accusations on me, to threten and insult me and she does accordingly. Shall I go to NCW or police to take legal action? What if I file the complain after 10 days if his last abusive call because I need time to convince my family

Answers (4)

300 votes

You Can File a written complaint to your nearest police station or in Senior Superintendent of Police Ofiice for concern problem against them.
You can also file an application through District Magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

349 votes

In this situation first you would have to lodge a FIR against this person who is blackmailed you on the basis of some pics or other things. Before lodge the report you have to inform to your parents about all this incident. For more query regarding your case you may contact to me through lawrato.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
221 votes

You have better option in ncw as this relates to women do go for it if you will not initiate he will continue put false allegations on u further record his calls and show whatever proof u have do collect n file a complaint

173 votes

without support your family You will suffer,
why he is abusing you.
If he does not stop abusing you
Then don't make any complaint
you should loaged FIR.
It will be good for you But one thing be carefull regarding this step you name may be highlight.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles