Is telepathy legal and applicable to law?

08-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Is telepathy legal and applicable to law?Can court take help of telepathy(mind reading)done by a telepathist and file a case against a person on the basis of telepathic report presented before court by a telepathist?Can court give order of mind reading of a person by a telepathist?I am tortured by a telepathist 24 hours.He said that he has right of telepathy and would present my mind report before court.Is it legal?What should I do?I am totally helpless.Is there any law of such kind that give right of mind reading to a telepathist?

Answer #1
No. It is not taken as a place of evidence. And if any talepathist is torture you. You can file the complaint against him. And if police not file ur complain than file the private complaint in court.