Is sex between 2 adults before marriage legal ?

Sir /mam I just want to know if two adult girl and bay make a sex relation before marriage with mutual understanding according to indian law is that illegal or not. Plz guide me with law act{dhara}

Hello dear,
As we all know mostly the intercourse takes place with mutual agreement but after having sex it is converted into rape..
So, rest we will discuss over the call.
Let me know either u r girl or boy?
Thanks..

Yes a consensual sex between two adults is legal provided the consent of the girl is not obtained by force fraud or coercion or under influence of any toxic substances or drugs etc. Also the consent must be free from any pressure. Otherwise it is a punishable offence under various provisions of law under IPC.

Pre marital sex between two adults is not illegal in India. Our Constitution has no such provision or clause which mentions that Pre marital sex between two adults (above age of 18 years) is illegal. The consent for pre marital sex should be mutual and should not have been obtained by any threat or pressure. Pre marital sex between 2 adults is not illegal but in recent times it has been observed that some women file rape cases saying that they were raped on pretext of marriage. Conclusion: It is not illegal but still it invites litigation under various provisions of the IPC.