Is scorpion venom business is illegal or not?

Scorpion venom business is illegal and not please adviceScorpion venom business is illegal and not please advice.

Answers (1)

Yes it is illegal but if you take prior approval and show your purpose from drugs and medicine authority you can do the business by the condition because it risk the life of others as it used to poison someone.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can security proceedings under section 107 /151 Cr.p.c go hand in hand with proceedings under IPC, on same facts/offence?…

Read More

Sir,my father is a owner of a commercial room 500 meters away from our home.Tenant of that room neither doing business nor signed room aggriment since…

Read More

Hello I'm a woman of 32 living in kolkata. I was driving on a 4 point crossing going vertically and there was a flashing red light and 1 Sargent g…

Read More

Sir I am defending my client in case of 324,34 IPC before JMFC . What are the defence and ingredients to be proved for innocence. what suggestions mus…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue