is it illegal to having sex with my girlfreind

is it illegal to having sex with my girlfriend at my home before marriage if we both are adult . can my neighbor object or any police man can interfere it this regard . please advise .

hi,

No, it is not illegal to have sex before marriage if both of you are major and consented for the same.. However if somebody is objecting the same then u can complain against them to appropriate authorities..

no can interfere in your personal life if you are doing with your with her consent. if she do not blame after this happen with any reason. no one can do anything to you and your family. if the girl do not do anything

No it is not illegal for two unmarried adults to have sex provided there is consent. Avoid doing so when either of you are under the influence of alcohol and make sure your partner has consented to it willingly. Unless you are disturbing your neighbors they have no right to complain.

You have a fundamental right to privacy. The police has no right to barge into your house on any such complaint being made. If it ever happens, use lawrato's "Lawyer on Demand" service. They will get you in touch with an Advocate instantly.