Is body massage from a female therapist legal?

Hi, I want to know body massage from a female therapist is legal or not. What happens when caught red handed while having body massage from a female therapist (not prostitution) but in illegal parlour. We would not be knowing parlour is licensed or not.

If the parlour is illegal then the concerned law will deal with it, further if the activities carried on in parlour are illegal then the problems arises, further receiving body massage from female is legal but it is strictly done under set of rules.

It is legal in India for a female to give massage to a man however I can imagine where your question is originating from I guess you mean to say if you are caught with a female massuer....But the onus of proving that that intention of massage is on you as long as there was no"illegal" act being preformed it should not be a problem. However please give me more details in case this does not answer your question advocate rohith rao

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli