In case my gf commits suicide, we aren't getting maried

I am very scared what will happen to me if my girlfriend commits suicide. I am 24,I am from an orthodox family and due to family reasons I told my girlfriend, we probably cannot get married. Now, she said all things like I gave hope and all things like that, now she is saying that she wants to die and does not want to live. I am very sure I don't want to marry her. But if she commits suicide, can the family put a case on me for "abetting of suicide" or something like that? Is there a possibility I will go to jail? What will be my best course of action?

Inform local SHO of the P.S. and inform him through an application stating that this girl is having suicidal tendencies and you should not be held responsible in case such a thing happens. Inform the same to her parents and also to make her to attend counselling.