In 6 year relationship girl cheated what legal action can I take ?

I was in love with a girl from last 6 year but during this period she started loving with other guy and they were in touch with each other from last 2 year. we both were living like husband wife i have some picz as well. i feel that she ditched me now i want to take a legal action against her. please guide me if any law fully action can be taken against her.

If you are not married with the girl then you can take no legal action against the girl.