Husband having affair and gets violent when asked about

my husband is in the contact with another women and if i told him he abuse me and hit me he always fight with me. i have also proof that the blame i do on him is right.i also give him 2 or 3 times warning but he cannot improve.i have two children 1 son and 1 daughter.They were also weeping and my daughter is going in depression about the wrong activity of his father please advice me what would i do....

Better for you firstly make decisions what you want from your husband like if he will change you continue with him or you teach him a lesson...because you have all options at the time so be careful take your decision... as per law you may file a complaint before police for domestic violence say with all details antecedents but it's make him go to jail after that may be he give you divorce .....so it's better for you fille a complain case 498A in S.D.J.M court were you are residing for dowry and with all other allegation ...he not go jail but he get some pressure from court before getting the bail...