Husband having affair and gets violent when asked about

my husband is in the contact with another women and if i told him he abuse me and hit me he always fight with me. i have also proof that the blame i do on him is right.i also give him 2 or 3 times warning but he cannot improve.i have two children 1 son and 1 daughter.They were also weeping and my daughter is going in depression about the wrong activity of his father please advice me what would i do....

Answers (1)

239 votes

Better for you firstly make decisions what you want from your husband like if he will change you continue with him or you teach him a lesson...because you have all options at the time so be careful take your decision... as per law you may file a complaint before police for domestic violence say with all details antecedents but it's make him go to jail after that may be he give you divorce it's better for you fille a complain case 498A in S.D.J.M court were you are residing for dowry and with all other allegation ...he not go jail but he get some pressure from court before getting the bail...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles