Husband abuses me at workplace

My husband is not any earning from the last 6 months.I work as a gardener. I am totally frustrated with this life. My daughter is very smart in studies but finance is the problem for her education. I can manage her education with my job but my husband doubts me a lot. He comes to my work place and abuses me a lot but they understand my situation. I don't want to divorce as one of my sister is a divorcee already. I want to ask is there any solution like can I send him to Jail for 10-12 years. I have one idea in mind. I will ask a female who can understand my situation and I will tell her to complaint against him that he misbehaved with me. Please let me know what should i do?

Domestic issues are not settled like the way you are suggesting. You can file a complaint in the local police station or women cell and raise the matter before them.