Husband abuses me at workplace

My husband is not any earning from the last 6 months.I work as a gardener. I am totally frustrated with this life. My daughter is very smart in studies but finance is the problem for her education. I can manage her education with my job but my husband doubts me a lot. He comes to my work place and abuses me a lot but they understand my situation. I don't want to divorce as one of my sister is a divorcee already. I want to ask is there any solution like can I send him to Jail for 10-12 years. I have one idea in mind. I will ask a female who can understand my situation and I will tell her to complaint against him that he misbehaved with me. Please let me know what should i do?

Answers (1)

290 votes
Domestic issues are not settled like the way you are suggesting. You can file a complaint in the local police station or women cell and raise the matter before them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles