Huge fine imposed on the name of misusing email id

Respected Sir/Madam, Below written is the prank mail which was done to B.Tech and Msc batch using the institute e-mail ID of my friend on which two Msc boys complaint to the Dean (Student Affairs) which lead to fine of Rs 94,000 on four students for sexual harassment and misusing the institute e-mail ID. The mail is as follows: Bhaiyo aur meri behno specially MSc wali didiyo meri chaddi kho gayi hai aur mere paas bas ek hi hai To Plzzzzz jisko bhi mile usko mere room tak pahuncha de. Mujhe Sharam aati hai bina chaddi ke

Firstly you have to establish that email id has been misused by someone this can be find out by the police amd no one else. File a complaint before the police if you have any suspicion then name him. After police investigation the case will be registered against the culprits then you can go for redressal of your greviences