How we can get punishment for Pshycopath? can we send to mental hosp?

Hi- My husband is pshycopath and he tortures many and does cheating money as well. How to punish him by Law. He involves in physical violence as well with family members. I dont have evidence right now to prove he is Pshycopath. But we can proof with the help of Doctors. I applied Divorce.

hi madam/sir.
you told your husband is a pshycopath but you don't have any proof now then how you told he is a pshycopath and you already filed divorce case so you don't worry you proceed case fast