how to get bail in section 354 ipc , a,c,d, 504 and 506?

03-Jun-2024 (In Criminal Law)
what is the further procedure for ipc 354, 354a ipc,c,d, 504 and 506 after filling chargesheet in court? A police person who handling this case ask me to get bail in same day of all persons who involve in case. What is the procedure to get bail and what document or amount we have to deposit or submit in court? is 354d ipc bailable or not ?
Answers (4)

Answer #1
228 votes

Since the offences under Section 354A, 354C, 354D, 504 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860 are bailable in nature, the accused is entitled to bail as a matter of right. He has to apply for bail in order to be granted one.

If you have been arrested for a bailable offence in India, you can apply for bail under Section 436 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC). The following steps can help you get bail in a bailable case in India:

  1. Apply for bail: Section 436 states that when a person is arrested or detained without a warrant for a bailable offence, the police officer or the court has the power to release the accused on bail. You or your lawyer can file a bail application in the court where the case is being heard or the police officer under whose detention you are held. The application should state the reasons for seeking bail and provide any relevant documents or evidence. 

  2. Attend the bail hearing: The court will then hold a bail hearing, during which it will review the bail application and hear arguments from both sides. It is important that you attend the hearing in person or through your lawyer.

  3. Pay the bail amount: If the court or the officer grants you bail, you will need to pay a bail amount as a security deposit to ensure that you attend all court proceedings or orders from the police requiring your attendance at the police station. The amount of bail varies depending on the nature of the offence and the discretion of the court.

  4. Follow bail conditions: The court may also impose certain conditions on your bail, such as reporting to the police station regularly or surrendering your passport. You must comply with these conditions to avoid having your bail revoked.

It is important to note that if you are unable to pay the bail amount, you may be able to apply for a personal bond instead. A personal bond is a written assurance that you will attend all court proceedings and comply with any bail conditions imposed by the court.

If your bail application is rejected, you may still be able to apply for bail in a higher court. 

Helpful? LawRato6+ LawRato
Answer #2
631 votes
You need to file application in chief judicial magistrate court first if that rejected then in session and after that in the high court, as far as the the security is concerned it will be fixed by the court looking various aspects of the case.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
831 votes
Now police has also right to grant bail from police station, but even after taking bail from police station, you have to take bail from the court when police will submit the chargesheet. And when the charge sheet will be submitted by the police further court proceeding will take place and the case will open for evidence and on the facts , circumstances and evidence the court will announced its judgement.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
983 votes
Kon se thane ka mamla hai . Jis ke liye aarop laga hai us ki kya age thi . Kitne log mojud the ghatna ke samay. Kya aap ne koi police complaint ki thi kisi bhi parkar kiki. Bail ho gaygi . Fir kb hui thi
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."