×

How to get bail in attempt to murder case

My younger brother was traveling from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar on 12th April. He was traveling with a joint ticket of 7 people. But near Tirupati, when the TTI came for ticket inspection, my brother was sleeping at that time. The other 6 people had heated conversation with TTI regarding ticket issue. After that those 6 people beat the TTI and ran away from the train. Now police has arrested my brother in next station as still he was sleeping. Now police are saying they have charged my brother with attempt to murder, dacoit. Please help me here. How can I rescue my brother ? Tirupati is long away from Bhubaneswar. So, we are facing various issue.

Dear,

Is FIR registered against your brother? If yes, then he has to secure anticipatory bail. Thereafter, when the police completes their investigation and files the charge sheet, your brother has to face the trial and get acquitted from all the charges against him. There are many factors that a session court may consider while granting bail in such criminal cases. Consult an experienced criminal lawyer and proceed further.

It's an utterly flopped thought of prosecution to commit him in this crime..Because every one ran away.. But he is sleeping.. They just want to show him as a prosecution witness.. And recover theme from him instead of arresting.. How ever 307 ipc bail gets after 20 days only.. But if defence advocate proves accused's innocence by way of edges to typical and meticulous points he definitely gets bail in a week..

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

You have to apply for bail application mere beating does not attract the provisions of attempt to murder, might have charged under other sections such as voulantaruly causing grevious hurt or hurt along with dacoity probably. For which you have to ascertain the section under which your brother was arrested. And basing on that section you can move a bail application and the same may be disposed in 5-6 days