How to get bail in attempt to murder case

My younger brother was traveling from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar on 12th April. He was traveling with a joint ticket of 7 people. But near Tirupati, when the TTI came for ticket inspection, my brother was sleeping at that time. The other 6 people had heated conversation with TTI regarding ticket issue. After that those 6 people beat the TTI and ran away from the train. Now police has arrested my brother in next station as still he was sleeping. Now police are saying they have charged my brother with attempt to murder, dacoit. Please help me here. How can I rescue my brother ? Tirupati is long away from Bhubaneswar. So, we are facing various issue.

Answers (3)


Is FIR registered against your brother? If yes, then he has to secure anticipatory bail. Thereafter, when the police completes their investigation and files the charge sheet, your brother has to face the trial and get acquitted from all the charges against him. There are many factors that a session court may consider while granting bail in such criminal cases. Consult an experienced criminal lawyer and proceed further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It's an utterly flopped thought of prosecution to commit him in this crime..Because every one ran away.. But he is sleeping.. They just want to show him as a prosecution witness.. And recover theme from him instead of arresting.. How ever 307 ipc bail gets after 20 days only.. But if defence advocate proves accused's innocence by way of edges to typical and meticulous points he definitely gets bail in a week..

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

You have to apply for bail application mere beating does not attract the provisions of attempt to murder, might have charged under other sections such as voulantaruly causing grevious hurt or hurt along with dacoity probably. For which you have to ascertain the section under which your brother was arrested. And basing on that section you can move a bail application and the same may be disposed in 5-6 days

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, my father has filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High court dated 10-Oct-2017 for anticipatory bail against section 420/465/467/471/34 IPC, but…

Read More

Will the accuse get bail if the chargesheet is been filled before 60 days. His bail is getting rejeceted at the session court he is charged under sec …

Read More

What if all the 3 courts i.e. District court, High court and Supreme Court rejects bail? Can the person still get out of jail with some other kind of …

Read More

My friend is punished for 10 years under section 306. He loved a girl, after a year they got break up but that girl forced him to marry her. He refuse…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue