HOW CAN I WITHDRAW CASE OF SECTION 376 FILED

SIR 24MAY KO FIR KI GAYI CASE HAI SECTION 376 KA, ACCUSED KO BAIL MIL GAYI , SARE LOG IO PP SAB US KI TARAF HAI , SIR MAI YE CASE WTHDRAW KAISE KARU KISKE PASS JAUN LAWYER SE PUCHA TO WO KAI RAHE SECTION 376 KA CASE WTHDRAW NAHI HOTA, AAP BATAYE WTHDRAW KARNE KE LIYE KISE APPLICATION DENI HOGI

it is correct that you can not withdraw a case under section 376 of Indian Penal Code (IPC) since IPC does not allow such crimes to be compounded (compromised).
I might be able to help you if you visit me personally.

- Section 376 of IPC

agar apko case withdraw karna hai to aap case pursue na kare aur settlement ki baat karle.
Aap merse fone pe baat kar sakte hai..me apko guide karskta hu ki ab apko Kya karna chahiye.
All the best

the courts are very strict nowadays and do not allow a complainant to withdraw a case as that of rape etc.. There is a very bleak chance that in view of a genuine reason for withdrawal, the court may allow you to withdraw the case. If the Complainant and the Accused agree or come to an understanding outside the court then the criminal case or FIR can be withdrawn by any of the following appropriate steps:
1: Under Section 257 of Cr.P.C Criminal Complaint can be withdrawn by the Complaint by a petition to the court.
2: Under Section 321 of Cr.P.C Criminal Complaint can be withdrawn by a petition to the court by the Public Prosecutor.
3: Under Section 320 of Cr.P.C a Compromise Petition can be filed by the Complainant in the appropriate Court.
Step 4: Under Section 482 Cr.P.C Quashing of FIR can be done by the High Court by a Joint Petition by the Complainant and the Accused.