How can I meet someone if I am under trial in Jail

How to meet Undertryal in jail

GO AND MEET THE JAILOR. SHOW THE BONAFIDES AND REASONS. YOU MAY BE ALLOWED TO SEE AND CONVERSE WITH THE ACCUSED THROUGH A STEEL WIRE MESH. THIS GENERALLY DONE FOR SAFETY IN JAILS. CARRY YOUR IDENTITY CARD.

You can ask the person to come during visitor hour permitted by jail.
Or you can ask your lawyer to make an application in court if you are not permitted to meet anyone.
As per the legal rights granted to accused person you have the right to meet your lawyer within the frame of law I. E. With the permission and within the time permitted by the jail authorities