Harassing someone who helped road accident victim.

I am a student and I am studying on cases where persons who helped road accident victims are legally harassed and are summoned to courts several times. I want to reach out to such cases and develop a paper on the same so that something can be done about it and people don't hesitate while helping road accident victim. Please guide me how can I reach to such people. I will be grateful to you.

Answer

Immediately contact police headquarters and get the detail of FIR in these type of cases and get the detail of victims.