×

quesgrandson wanting share in grandfathers property

Sir i am grand son and my father passed away few year ago.... my grandfather has a house in which his threebout of six sons a living at present in differnt portions i with my mother want to move out of that house as i got job in another one of the two uncle's( presently in house) does not want to seetle the case if I vaccate the house they will sit on my portion unoffically and i will nt be able too prevent that as i am not living there as i ve job n i cant leave my mother to live there please help me with legal solution

• ansIt appears that your grandfather is alive at present. If it is his self acquired property of your grandfather he can dispose it the way he likes. And if your grandfather expires and he has not left any will, then in that case you and your mother would be entitled to one share of the six shares.

For further legal help you should consult a lawyer.