Friend misused documents and got credit card without his knowledge

My friend misuse my documents and get credit card with out my knowledge

Hello
Which document taken your friend get credit loan
What is your relationship?
Co worker or childhood friend or college friends ?
How is bank giving a credit without Enquiry?
You make any complaint or not
Contact an Advocate

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.