Friend misused documents and got credit card without his knowledge

My friend misuse my documents and get credit card with out my knowledge

Hello
Which document taken your friend get credit loan
What is your relationship?
Co worker or childhood friend or college friends ?
How is bank giving a credit without Enquiry?
You make any complaint or not
Contact an Advocate

I got engaged to a girl from Delhi. We had 4 months time between marriage & I refused for marriage 1.5 months before. After which they have falsel…

A PCR case has been given(false Case) to Police Station against my Brother.Police also threatening based on this PCR case and not taking any steps aga…

A person with a false promise of getting govt job took advanced cheque from me. Even though i am selected on merit, he is threatening to bounce the ch…

Hello, actly after my mom death my papa do remarriage after 7month 25September she files false498 case we have all evidence against her she is false. …