Friend misused documents and got credit card without his knowledge

My friend misuse my documents and get credit card with out my knowledge

Answers (1)

Which document taken your friend get credit loan
What is your relationship?
Co worker or childhood friend or college friends ?
How is bank giving a credit without Enquiry?
You make any complaint or not
Contact an Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am a 26 year old woman. last night , wife of my old friend called me saying that she had registered a complaint against me and my family that if any…

Read More

Husband suffering from HIV wife deliberately alleges false cruelty and harrasememt of dowry and files for maintenance is husband suffering from HIV li…

Read More

Please intimate how many cases will be registered if a person makes 100 false and forged marks sheets of 100 persons…

Read More

My neighbour is a police officer and now he has filed a false case aginist us saying that we have encroached his property. We have measured the proper…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue