×

Friend misused documents and got credit card without his knowledge

My friend misuse my documents and get credit card with out my knowledge

Hello
Which document taken your friend get credit loan
What is your relationship?
Co worker or childhood friend or college friends ?
How is bank giving a credit without Enquiry?
You make any complaint or not
Contact an Advocate

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

I broke up with my girlfriend 3 months back. It was a brutal break up, we never engaged in intercourse but some physical touching (no genitals involve…

I am Hindu. My wife has filed a false 498a on me and r/w/s 34 pf IPC on my sister on August 2016 as did not want to stay and forced to give divorce. B…

Sir, My self munish kumar married in 2001 having 2 kids of 13 yrs and 8 yrs my wife has filed a false case against me of forcefully abortion three tim…

My brother is a government employee. He is facing a false case of abusing a schedule caste person under sc/st act. What will happen if the court gives…