Frequently tortured by police regarding false theft charges over me

I am running a pawn broker i.e.jewel loan business in chennai.we are frequently tortured by police regarding false theft charges and demand the gold in return saying the thieve have sold you gold.Wat is the way to approach it legally and safeguard ourself sir.please give a good solution to it.

Answers (1)

64 votes

Police can not harass you. Therefore you can give a petition to the DC and the Commissioner of Police regarding this. More over you have a right to move the Hon'ble High court under Sec 482 seeking direction for not harassing you by the police.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles