FIR registered leave the country for work.

Respected Lawyer, My brother has built new house. Some of the cement sheets of neighbor's roof is damaged. We are ready to give him compensation, he is asking more than double. We have refused his demand so he has put wrong complaint against my brother and uncle while my brother was travelling out of city.

After receiving police call my brother appear in police station but FIR was filed and bailed. They charged with IPC 323, 504, 506(2), 427 and 114. We have never abused or threatened this guy. My brother has job in dairy in Dubai. Neighbour is blackmailing us. Can he travel abroad for job?

Answers (1)

91 votes
Since the FIR has been filed your brother has to obtain prior permission from court before going abroad. He should take bail and then contest the case according to the law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles