How to file 420 case online or private complaint to magistrate to file case u/s 420 of IPC

04-Jul-2024 (In Criminal Law)
I need to file a 420 complaint against someone who cheated me. I understand there are two ways to do this: one is filing an FIR through the police, and if the police do not register the FIR, then go to the magistrate under 156(3) CrPC for the registration of the FIR. The second way is to directly file a private complaint with the magistrate under 200 CrPC. I want to know which is the better way to ensure a speedy disposal of my case and punishment to the accused. Can filing a 420 complaint online help in this process?

Answer #1
You have both ways I.e file 156(3) Crpc application before concern court for registration of FIR. As well you must be file a complaint under 200 Crpc . Both legal ways are open. But need to file these complaint/application as soon as possible .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
You cannot directly file a case under section 156(3) and 200 Crpc
You have to write a complaint to SHO ACP DCP before giving complaint to magistrate.
For more information feel free to have a word with me
All the best
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
If the offence is cognizable the police must lodge an FIR, on the basis of your complaint if police couldn't take any action on your complaint then in that case you can file, a 156(3) Cr.P.C. read with section 200 before concerned magistrate on the basis of your complaint so the complaint is a very important part, and the art of winning is thru professional drafting. . It is worth mentioning that, if police lodge your FIR is a better way. For further details contact us.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato