FIR filed for 498A but charge sheet not submitted since 9 months

Suppose if husband has cheated wife and he is in abroad.and his wife is suffering without getting any stay in in-laws home in india.and he is filed with an 498A and now police has filed f.i.r 9 months back, but they are not submitted charge sheet to court . When we ask that why still charge sheet not submitted they are telling that we are not getting victim .so is this possible without him they cannot file charge sheet?? Or police is playing game ?

Police can file charge sheet without him by showing him AS ABSCOND..

And they may file charge sheet against the others if any..

It's not the correct for saying police are playing games.. They are doing their work..

Sir, The apex court has made certain guidelines with regard matrimonial cases. As per the guidelines, the Police Officer cannot arrest the accused. If wife lodge Complaint against the husband and her in-laws, immediatly the police officer cannot take serious action against the accused. There is a guidelines that after lodge the complaint, the first call upon the accused to enquire the real fact, if the allegation are genuine, then case will be registered and also taking serious action against accused. In this case, already over 9 months, the police Officer neither take serious action nor submit the charge sheet. I suhgest you that you bettre make complaint to higher authority to take serious action, it will automatically pressurised to Police investigation officer or another option is that complainant can take appropriate direction from the magistrate to concern police Officer to submit the investigation report.