Fake/forged signature of my parents

I need some suggestion against the case filed on my parents at rajahmundry. In 2012 we have given contract to construct home in our place with a estimated value of 16,00,000. Contractor who is relative to us not completed the work and filed a false complaint against my parents that the agreement was made up for 25,00,000 rupees by using my parents signatures in a fraud way. And using his influence with friends he filed a false case against my parents that they borrowed loans from his friends by using forged signatures of my parents. In this my parents are normal teachers they don't even know how to deal this type of situation can any one suggest best possible way to approach that the person filed false cases and prove his guilty.

Answers (1)

264 votes
The contractor has, according to you, forged the signatures of your parents on a blank paper and filled up the contents. He may have filed the case, but mere filing of case does not imply that your parents will be held guilty. Now that he has already filed the case your parents should engage a lawyer and defend themselves in a court of law so that contractor does not succeed in proving his case.

This apart, your parents should file a complaint for cheating and forgery against him. In addition to this they should sue him for not completing the contract within the stipulated time. Your parents have to manifest all due diligence required from them in such a scenario.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles