×

quesFake/forged signature of my parents

I need some suggestion against the case filed on my parents at rajahmundry. In 2012 we have given contract to construct home in our place with a estimated value of 16,00,000. Contractor who is relative to us not completed the work and filed a false complaint against my parents that the agreement was made up for 25,00,000 rupees by using my parents signatures in a fraud way. And using his influence with friends he filed a false case against my parents that they borrowed loans from his friends by using forged signatures of my parents. In this my parents are normal teachers they don't even know how to deal this type of situation can any one suggest best possible way to approach that the person filed false cases and prove his guilty.

• ansThe contractor has, according to you, forged the signatures of your parents on a blank paper and filled up the contents. He may have filed the case, but mere filing of case does not imply that your parents will be held guilty. Now that he has already filed the case your parents should engage a lawyer and defend themselves in a court of law so that contractor does not succeed in proving his case.

This apart, your parents should file a complaint for cheating and forgery against him. In addition to this they should sue him for not completing the contract within the stipulated time. Your parents have to manifest all due diligence required from them in such a scenario.