Evidences required for false allegations under POSCO act

If the person (34 years age) is innocent , working in administration dept in a school, but the mother of a girl child accused him of child molestation and charged him with 376 D IPC & 3/4 POSCO act, what can be done to proof that person is innocent? There is no evidence against that person. No camera footage like this, Medical reports are clear. But the mother of the child is saying that some oral misbehavior has been done. The application of bail in High court is in pending status and the person is in jail from past 10 months. He is the only earning member of house and lives with his mother only. Please provide solutions...and why evidences can be found in his favour?

Answers (3)

339 votes

Can you show me the copy of FIR and tell me the file no in high Court...
Ask for the certified copy of statement of that girl which has given under CrPC sec 164. Find the contradiction. This should help you out for prepration of bail. And show me medical and other reports too...
Good luck

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

283 votes

Though charges under POCSO act are non bailable . So bail is not the right of the accused in this situation,but if he can produce documents for the false charges in front of the court then the court can grant him bail. If the matter is already there for bail in HC, its 10 months which is long period for filling charge sheet so there is good chance for u to get bail now. Rest all depends on case and its circumstances at present.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
69 votes

what ground the bail rejected in lower court. And what is the statement of victim under 164 cr. p. c. If the person which your are talking about is innocent then you may get bail soon. But without watching documents I can't say much.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles