Effect of Old case in employment

When I was in a bank I was wrongly framed in a account opening case, the person whose id proof was used was not knowing that and when he came to know about this he filed a FIR in local PS , i was arrested and was given bail from court and the case went to trial only for IPC 420 only, no other charges were included. During this time i came back to my hometown did further study and started working with a company; i have never mentioned about this incident in my resume, i have never mentioned about the place nor I included the bank's name in my resume or anywhere. Now fast forward to trial; the case was on trial and ultimately it went for compromise in front of judge and I was acquitted from all the charges. Now I want to move to another city. I just want to know should I hide this from my prospective employer.

hi
since the case is compromised and you were acquitted from all the charges, there will be no criminal history against your name.
you are free to pursue any job in any sector of your choice and you do not need to mention this case at all.