Effect of Old case in employment

When I was in a bank I was wrongly framed in a account opening case, the person whose id proof was used was not knowing that and when he came to know about this he filed a FIR in local PS , i was arrested and was given bail from court and the case went to trial only for IPC 420 only, no other charges were included. During this time i came back to my hometown did further study and started working with a company; i have never mentioned about this incident in my resume, i have never mentioned about the place nor I included the bank's name in my resume or anywhere. Now fast forward to trial; the case was on trial and ultimately it went for compromise in front of judge and I was acquitted from all the charges. Now I want to move to another city. I just want to know should I hide this from my prospective employer.

Answers (1)

333 votes

since the case is compromised and you were acquitted from all the charges, there will be no criminal history against your name.
you are free to pursue any job in any sector of your choice and you do not need to mention this case at all.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles