domestic violence

I am on H1B. Me and my wife visited India for a small period. We had some arguments and now wife has filed a DV NC case against me in India. I was able to return back to USA now. Now my wife's family is threatening me and asking me to come to India. My wife has returned to her parents home and is staying there for last 4 months. We did have a small fight and my wife has a medical report done. Can they harm me while I am in USA on H1B. How long can the NC case be pending? Someone suggested 90 days?. Since I have not given my statement in all likelihood police will file an FIR

you have said your wife has medical report done . did you physically assault your wife? if she has filed Dv case against you then you have to contest case on merits . you better have your statement recorded deny all the allegations made by your wife . come down to india for short period . try to reconcile with your wife as you have said it was a small fight