Defamation , things snatched , little assault

Sir A girl told me , that she was raped by a muslim guy , and police didn't helped him , Later when I reach thr , I found out she was lying , she punched in my stomach and snatched my headphones worth 1800₹ , and was telling everyone that I was teasing her , and she abused very bad , and I can't do anything , because she was a girl . I am mentally depressed

Hello sir I have perused your query .
In this case you have an option to lodge an FIR for theft. And you can also file a criminal complaint for the same before the magistrate directly.

For any further information feel free to reach out to us