Defamation , things snatched , little assault

Sir A girl told me , that she was raped by a muslim guy , and police didn't helped him , Later when I reach thr , I found out she was lying , she punched in my stomach and snatched my headphones worth 1800₹ , and was telling everyone that I was teasing her , and she abused very bad , and I can't do anything , because she was a girl . I am mentally depressed

Answers (1)

75 votes

Hello sir I have perused your query .
In this case you have an option to lodge an FIR for theft. And you can also file a criminal complaint for the same before the magistrate directly.

For any further information feel free to reach out to us

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles