Criminal case filed against us how to travel abroad.

My dad's own brother has filed a criminal case on all his 5 brothers and their families regarding a property issue. According to my grandfathers will he don't own any property but he falsely claimed that we grabbed his property. We won the case in lower courts for almost 10 years and now he lodged it in high court. It will take another four to five years to close the file. By then is there any possibility of me n my dad travelling out of country(USA) for a month?

In case the High Court has not imposed a stay on your travel outside the country during case then you can jolly well travel to US notwithstanding the criminal case against you. If your appearance has been mandated at the next hearing then it is advisable to either take an adjournment or seek exemption from personal appearance.