Clarification regarding 156(3) & police not placed status report

Dear sir my query is I have put a complaint in police but police have not registered my case after that many approc to senior but nothing to do.then I have put my petitions to district court but till know approx one year have gone nothing to do. Court have demand to police status report but police till yet not place status report not 3 to 4 dats have gone. So can you suggest any other option those have under my rights

U can approch to high court of your jurdiction under section 482 crpc with all your orders of district court and claim your right for speedy trial. High court will issue direction in this regard. For further information u can fix a meeting with me

you should file the petition under 482 of Cr PC in the High Court, court will ask the status report then police have to file it within stipulated time. even in district court if your advocate is active how your compliant is pending since long. your advocate must have represent to the court for delay in status report. Court must have directed to the concerned SHO to bring the status report. If you have engaged your lawyer first you should change your lawyer and if not engaged then engage good layers.

Dear
You have not mentioned what kind of complaint you have filed before magistrate under sec 156 (3) crpc.
If you write me in detail I would be in better position to reply
Anyways if it's for registration of FIR you can approach Honble High court also under section 482 crpc for issuing direction to file status report before Honble High court.

Regards

Hello there as you mentioned you tried all from an application to SSP to filing a criminal complaint to magistrate as the court is awaiting police report after going through its in discretion of the Magistrate whether to issue process against the accused or not. Let me clear it to you that police takes it own time to submit report all you need is a patience as you said it's almost a year.. You can also initiate a proceeding u/s 190 r/w200 crpc to CJM and u/s, 482 crpc to high Court gL

Your query is not clear but in any case, you can approach before the High Court u/s 482 of CrPC and get justice. You can also approach before the Sessions Court against order of district court. However, I believe that you are before District Court through your advocate. He can also explain the legal remedies at this stage.