Can I get implicated in a case of abetment to suicide by ex girlfriend

sir, i was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years. there were always fights on silly topics and she never trusted me and the fights continued for days. finally i could not have any hope and asked her for a break up which she refused. so i decided to cut my relationship with her and move on. after 6 months i met another girl and fell into a relationship. after some months the 1st girl knew about my present situation and is continuously harassing me. i just fear that she may harm herself though she denies of doing that. my question is that if she harms herself then can i be implicated for abetment? will there be any legal issue? kindly help me.thanking you.

Yes you may implicate for abetment of suicide . But it depends upon the allegations or fir lodged before the police . If police find out any material against you during investigation he may proceed again you

Dear client,
Yes it may possible if that girl before committing suicide disclosed before any body about the reason of suside or also reflect such reason in her suicidal note. So first you try to disclose the fact in your family and then both families try to settled the matter amicable. If it's not possible then you logged a complain before the police regarding the issues. Better you consult physically a lawyer and discuss the matter elaborately. It's not possible to give you best suggestion without knowing first to last relationship between both and reason of break up.

If she has any proof about your love relationship on one hand and proofs about your fights on the other hand, then you will be in danger if she does something wrong with her. Be careful and move on with the present girl after all it's your life and future is all yours.

Mere relationship is not sufficient to entitle a girl to sue a boy. It depends upon nature of your relationship. If the relationship was a live in like that of a husband and wife the girl can sue you under Domestic Violence Act wherein she can enforce right to residence and maintenance.
Similarly, if you have maintained physical relationship with the girl with promise to marry than also you will be liable for prosecution for cheating and false promises to marry as per IPC.
Your apprehension that what will happen if she commits suicide. It depends upon circumstances and you may be impressed for abetment too but again I am saying that other circumstances will also be looked into in such situation

If she takes legal action against you, then she must have some valid proof against you. law will take its own course. Police also investigate the matter first. Holding someone under the offence of abetment is not that easy. it is a sensitive issue and Police will make a thorough inquiry into that. so you need not worry about that.