Can I file complaint against bf of cheating??

In Criminal Law
Can I file complaint against bf for cheating on me we were knowing eachother from last 3 years he promised me that he will marry me and had physical relation with me but later he started ignoring me and now he dont want to marry me evenly he gave me wrong information about his health through his sister that he meet with an accident and now he has been hospitalised and is very serious i was mentally disturbed i texted him and called him a lot but he never replyed but after 2 month he came to my home and threatened me by saying that I'm a boy I'm not going to suffer but you are going to suffer if you raise this matter and he went there after i attempted suiside but someone rescued me then after i tried to make contact with his mother but his mother was by her son's side she don't even listen to me...help me out in this situation

Sorry to hear about your situation. You should file a complaint before nearest police station mentioning these details. It is better to get help of an advocate in drafting a proper complaint. He'll be booked in a non bailable offence and thereafter if you reach compromise then you may quash the case mutually.