Can I file complaint against bf of cheating??

In Criminal Law
Can I file complaint against bf for cheating on me we were knowing eachother from last 3 years he promised me that he will marry me and had physical relation with me but later he started ignoring me and now he dont want to marry me evenly he gave me wrong information about his health through his sister that he meet with an accident and now he has been hospitalised and is very serious i was mentally disturbed i texted him and called him a lot but he never replyed but after 2 month he came to my home and threatened me by saying that I'm a boy I'm not going to suffer but you are going to suffer if you raise this matter and he went there after i attempted suiside but someone rescued me then after i tried to make contact with his mother but his mother was by her son's side she don't even listen to me out in this situation

Answers (1)

142 votes

Sorry to hear about your situation. You should file a complaint before nearest police station mentioning these details. It is better to get help of an advocate in drafting a proper complaint. He'll be booked in a non bailable offence and thereafter if you reach compromise then you may quash the case mutually.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles