Bank sent notice and filed FIR under sec 420 on default at repayment

I have a personal loan of 60000/-. Bank noticed me to do FIR/420 case against me bcoz i am a defauter. Is it possible to do FIR directly against me? What can i do?

Answers (2)

Since you are admittedly the defaulter before the bank, the bank can take various means so that you repay the loan amount, e.g. it can initiate proceeding before the civil court for realisation, they can initiate SARFAESI proceeding if have anything mortgaged, they can also implicate your guarantor for realisation, howeverit should not file any cheating case u/s 420 of IPC untill you cheat them, however even after it files such case, you can seek for quashing of such criminal proceeding against you u/s 482 CrPC. All the best. Regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You need to take immediate action against this. For being a defaulter they can charge you against sec 138 for being a defaulter. Kindly come to my chamber with all the necessary documents so that I can provide you the best possible remedy.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My question is that what are the chances of anticipatory bail in 420cases in delhi in case we dont know whether fir hv been lodged or not? But as a pr…

Read More

hello, i have a flat in my mothers uncle and aunt made a false affidevit take a light connection of that flat making affidevit inmy moth…

Read More

Hi, Few months back my mother gave an affadavit to some 10 members of her kameti group to give their due payment in monthly part payments.Now due to u…

Read More

Sir, Prior to 2014 I raised money from friends and relatives to establish a shop and was paying regular interest to them ,but due to a litigation with…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue