B final report of police rejected in district court for case u/s 498A

My wife filed a 498a and my 14 family members and after investigation police department have given B Final report saying that it's false case.Now my wife filed a protest petition against that report and rejected the B Final report submitted by police.please anyone help me to save my family from this case as all members are staying separately.

Your question is not clear because you should say weather the B report is challenged by your wife or has she filed any other case come up with a clear question so that we can suggest you clearly what to be done, further details contact our office

You want to separate you should file the case against her and take a divorce from her ...before you have B report best to file any moment for the proof it's one of prove to yourself and important thing at any moment she can ask her maintenance

Hello Mr.
firstly its good that police have filed a B report. if that is rejected upon your wife's protest petition the judge should either direct further investigation or himself start an enquiry by recording sworn statement of your wife. The B report filed by police would indicate that there is no evidence that you or family could be held responsible. what i would suggest is to approach high court challenging the rejection of B report and later if you do not succeed in it and proceedings or investigation resumes you also can file a 482 petition before high court for quashing of such proceedings in 482 if you can establish that your family or you are being victimised with false allegations you can certainly succeed.

good luck:)

Since the B report is rejected , warrant will issued to you and police will arrest since it is a non cognizable offence .The remedy you have is is take anticipatory bail before the sessions court to avoid arrest .