Aunt using abusive words to me and my father unnecessarily

I am a govt employee and there is a lady who used to be my aunt, but now we are not at good terms. As a govt employee I'm suppose to follow rules and absolute integrity but that lady is harassing me and my family by using abusive language. What can I do?

Answers (1)

251 votes

Yes ofcourse there is legal remedy against your erring aunt who is using abusive language. You can file a complaint against her in concerned police station. If police does not take action then you can approach sp with the copy of complaint and further you can ask the magistrate to intervene into the matter and magistrate can ask the police to investigate the issue and file the complaint. Further you can send her a legal notice with warning to refrain herself from such criminal act otherwise she will have to face legal case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles