Aunt using abusive words to me and my father unnecessarily

I am a govt employee and there is a lady who used to be my aunt, but now we are not at good terms. As a govt employee I'm suppose to follow rules and absolute integrity but that lady is harassing me and my family by using abusive language. What can I do?

Yes ofcourse there is legal remedy against your erring aunt who is using abusive language. You can file a complaint against her in concerned police station. If police does not take action then you can approach sp with the copy of complaint and further you can ask the magistrate to intervene into the matter and magistrate can ask the police to investigate the issue and file the complaint. Further you can send her a legal notice with warning to refrain herself from such criminal act otherwise she will have to face legal case.